Death Cause List Window
This window is where you manage your custom list of death causes for animals.
This window has the following menu buttons available. (See the List Windows topic to learn more about list windows in general.)
- New. Use this function to create a new death cause.
- Edit. Use this function to make changes to the death cause label.
- Delete. Use this function to delete the death cause. Note that you can only delete things in Fusion if they are not used anywhere else. This is so Fusion has a complete history.
- Advanced Find. For finding information within the list. See Advanced Find Window for more information.
- Advanced Sort. For sorting the list. See Advanced Sort Window for more information.
- Advanced Print. For printing information from the list. See Advanced Print Window for more information.
You can open this window by going to .
This list contains all the user defined death causes that Fusion uses. Death causes can be assigned to death out cohorts.
||The name of the death cause.
The following can be child windows (or inlined reports) for this list: