CCIA Background Checking Window
If you are in Canada and either age verifying or submitting information to CCIA, Fusion will often communicate with CCIA in the background from the server. For example, if you requested that 25 animals were age verified, Fusion would place them in the queue and then ask CCIA about each in turn. This window shows information about this queue and the background process. Most of the time you don't need to worry about this, but if Fusion encounters errors you can use this window to help track them down.
There are two queues that Fusion uses. One is for age verifying and the other is for move in and move out events. The age verifying queue is shown in this window on the left and the other on the right. If all is going well with a queue, Fusion will show its information on a green background. If there is an error, the background will be red.
When Fusion is processing a queue, if it encounters an error (for example, the internet is down) it will wait a few minutes and try several time. If it continues to get an error it will stop processing the queue and send a system message so you can open this window and take a look at it.
- In Queue. Shows how many tags are currently in the queue.
- Handled Today. Shows how many tags have successfully been handled so far today.
- Average Time Today. Show how many seconds it has taken, on average, to process each tag so far today. This can give you an idea of how slow or fast the process currently is.
- Current Status. When things are working well, the message will be Okay. If the queue has been stopped because of an error, it will say Stopped-Error.
- Error Message. If an error has occurred, the error message will be shown here. The error message is usually the raw error message that CCIA sends back so it can be a bit difficult to understand, but they will know what it means if it came from them.
- Copy Raw Error To Clipboard. If an error is showing, you can use this button to copy the error into the system clipboard. It could then be pasted into an email, for example, to send the exact error message to support staff.
- Restart Processing. Once you feel the error has been resolved, click this button to start the queue. You may want to watch for several seconds to make sure it isn't encountering any more errors before closing the window.
The most likely things to go wrong are:
- Your internet is not working. Just restart the processing once your internet is working again.
- CCIA's internet or servers are not working or are down for maintenance. Just wait until CCIA's side is working again and then restart the processing.
- Your account credentials are incorrect. Go to the CCIA section of the Preferences window and make sure the username and password for each location is correct. Remember that both are case-sensitive. You can double-check your account credentials by trying to log into their website.
- Your CCIA account security options are not set up correctly. You need to have CCIA turn on certain security options for each location for Fusion to communicate with them. There are instructions for this in the CCIA section of Preferences Window.
You can open this window by going to .