To view or get a report of the current withdrawal situation for the feedlot, you can use this window. Fusion will list each pen and lot that have animals with withdrawals based on the set up choices you make. Make sure you understand the principles in the Animals and Linking section of Core Concepts since they affect the information in this window.
||Animals must be assigned a current pen to appear in this report.
- Location. Choose the location you are interested in.
- Perspective. You can look at the withdrawal information from either a pen or lot perspective. If you choose Pen, Fusion will show each pen and, if the pen has multiple lots in it, each lot within the pen. If you are linking animals, this can be a good option. Otherwise you should choose the Lot option which will show the information from the perspective of the lot.
- Base "Cleanness" On. Normally you want to see a withdrawal report for the current day, but if you want to see how things were (or will be) on a different day, enter that date here. Fusion will use the withdrawal information it currently has and project it for that date.
- Include Feed Withdrawals. If this option is turned on, feed related withdrawals will be included in the reporting. If you are not linking animals, you should keep this option turned off since it will not be accurate.
- Recalculate Animals' Withdrawals On Next Refresh. If you have reason to believe that the withdrawal dates in Fusion are not correct, you can turn this option on and Fusion will recalculate them for all involved animals the next time you click the Refresh button. This should only rarely be used as Fusion should not have incorrect dates and it can take a lot longer to process.
Viewing the Report
With these options set up, click the Refresh button to have Fusion generate the withdrawal information. It will then be shown in the main list in the window. Let's look at what each column means.
- Pen. This will be the first column if you are looking at withdrawals from a pen perspective. Otherwise, it will be the second column. Either way, this is showing the pen that Fusion thinks the animal is in based on the individual animal information.
- Lot. This will be the first column if you are looking at withdrawals from a lot perspective. Otherwise, it will be the second column. It shows the lot the animal belongs to.
- Headcount. Shows the head count for the pen/lot combination in this row. This is based on the head count side of things.
- Animal Count. Shows the head count in this pen/lot combination, but based on the individual animal information side of things. If this is different from the Headcount column, you can know that some animals were not linked properly which might have ramifications on the other information in this window.
- Hold Count. The number of head in this pen/lot combination that currently have a withdrawal. This is relative to the date entered in the Base "Cleanness" On field above.
- Drug Withdrawal. The drug withdrawal date will be shown here.
- Feed Withdrawal. If you are including feed withdrawals, the feed withdrawal date will be shown here.
- Overall Withdrawal. If you are including feed withdrawals, the feed and drug combined withdrawal date will be shown here.
By default, Fusion will only show pen/lot combinations that have withdrawals to be concerned about. If you would like to see every pen/lot combination, even if it doesn't have a withdrawal, uncheck the Only Show Lots/Pens With Withdrawals option.
Viewing Involved Animals
To see the animals in a pen/lot combination, Double-Click a row in the list or select a row and click the View Animals button. The window will show a list of animals with withdrawals in the pen/lot combination. The list works like other lists (see List Windows) so you can sort and find and print from there. If you want to see the history of an animal, either Double-Click the animal or select it in the list and click the View Animal History button.
When you are finished looking at the list of animals, click the Back To Withdrawals button.
If you need to get the withdrawal information out of Fusion, you can click the Copy To Clipboard button to copy the information just as it is to the system clipboard. You could then paste it into a spreadsheet, for example.
You can also print the information by clicking the Print button.
When you are finished with the window, click the Done button to close it.
You can open this window by going to or .