Print Invoices Window
This window is the gateway to printing an overview of scale tickets that have been invoiced and payed for during a date range. It has several options that determine what the report looks like and what is included in the report, but the report itself basically prints information about each scale ticket and its contract grouped by commodity and location.
- Date Range. Enter the date range for the report. Only scale tickets that fall within this date range will print.
- Location. To print the report for all locations, leave this field set to All Locations. Fusion will print the information for each commodity in a location and summarize for both each commodity and the location and then print for the next location and so on. If you only want to print for one location, choose it here.
- Select Commodities. By default, Fusion will include scale tickets for all commodities in the report. If you only want certain commodities to be accounted for in the report, click this button and then select the desired commodities in the window that opens. To quickly select or deselect all commodities, hold the Alt (Option on Mac) key down while you click a checkbox in the Include column. Click the OK button in this window when you have chosen the desired commodities.
- Include Check Information. If this option is turned on, the check date and check number for each paid scale ticket will be included in the report.
- Override Base Price. Normally Fusion calculates the price for a scale ticket by starting with the base price of the associated contract and then applying any discounts or premiums. You can, however, override the base price for an individual scale ticket. When you do so, Fusion will apply the discounts or premiums to the overridden price rather than the contract's base price. You can override a base price directly in the Scale Ticket Edit window or you can do so here by turning this option on. If this option is on when the Print button is clicked, another window will open listing the scale tickets so you can override any price you like. Do this by Double-Clicking a value in the Override Price/unit column and entering a new value. If a value is left at zero, Fusion will use the contract base price. When you have overridden the values you want, click the OK button and Fusion will continue with printing the report using the overridden values. If you leave this option off, Fusion will only use the contract base price.
- Include Non-reconciled Tickets. If this option is turned on, Fusion will include scale tickets that have not been reconciled to a contract yet (assuming they fall within the date range, of course). Proper pricing for these scale tickets cannot be know until after they are reconciled, but it makes it possible to see them. Leave this option turned off to only show reconciled tickets.
- Paid and Unpaid Tickets. Select this option to show both paid for and unpaid for scale tickets in the report.
- Only Paid For Tickets. Select this option to show only paid for tickets.
- Only Unpaid Tickets. Select this option to show only unpaid for tickets.
Once you have set the report up the way you like, click the Print button to print it. If you are finished printing, click the Done button to close the window.
You can open this window by going to .