Daily Feed Sheet Report
If Fusion Truck is not working for some reason, you can use this window to print feed sheets which will help truck drivers manually create loads and deliveries. There is a place for the deliveries to be recorded so they can be manually entered later that day.
||When you must manually enter feed for some reason, always do it on the same day the feeding actually occurred. Waiting until later makes the manual entry much harder and can cause other issues.
Base Reports On
The first step is to choose which pens will be considered when Fusion is creating the feed sheets.
- Location. Choose the location the feed sheets are for.
- All Non-Empty Pens. If you choose this option, Fusion will consider all the pens that have cattle in them which would be the normal feeding situation.
- These Selected Pens. If you choose this option, you can then select specific pens in the list below. This is helpful if you only want feed sheets for a few pens for some reason.
Reports To Print
The next step is to decide which reports you want to print. The batch sheet will print information to help the truck driver know how to mix the rations for several common sizes of loads. The feed sheet will show how much needs to be delivered to each pen and includes a space to record actual deliveries.
- Print Batch Sheet. Turn this option on if you want batch sheets to be included.
- Base Load Size On This Truck. If the batch sheets are intended for a particular truck, choose the truck here. Fusion will print ration formulations based on the capacity of this truck, making the batch sheets easier to follow.
- Base Load Size On This Capacity. Alternatively, if the batch sheets aren't intended for an existing truck, enter the capacity of the truck that will be used here.
- Print Feed Sheet. Turn this option on if you want feed sheets to be included.
The last step is to tell Fusion how to calculate the target delivery amounts for the sheets.
- Print For All Day (As if nothing is fed yet). Choose this option if you want Fusion to figure out the target delivery amounts as if nothing had been fed yet. This is the normal option to use, especially if you are starting with feed sheets at the beginning of the day.
- Print For Remainder of Day. If you have already fed for part of the day and Fusion Server knows what has been fed, you can choose this option and the target values on the sheets will be based on what is left to be fed for the day.
When you have set up the report correctly, click the Print button to print the sheets. Click the Cancel button if you change your mind.
You can open this window by going to .