Total Feed Dump Report
This window is used to create a very simple report containing some basic details for the day's feeding. It isn't meant to be used long term, but may be helpful as you are transitioning to Fusion. For example, you may need this information to record feeding information from Fusion in another system during the transition.
- Location. Choose the location you want to report on.
- Date Range. Enter the date range of feed deliveries you want to look at.
- Dump To File. Turn this option on if you want Fusion to export the report as a file. You will be asked where the file should be created and Fusion will export the report as a tab-delimited file.
- Print. Turn this option on if you want Fusion to print the report.
- Copy To Clipboard. Turn this option on for Fusion to copy the report to the system clipboard. You could then, for example, paste it into a spreadsheet.
When the above settings are correct, click the Dump button to run the report. You can click the Cancel button if you change your mind.
The same columns are used regardless of whether the report is printed, copied, or exported as a file.
- Date. Shows the date of the feed delivery.
- Pen. Shows the pen the feed deliveries were for. Each pen that received any feed on a date will be included in the pen.
- Head Count. Shows the head count in the pen as it was at midnight on that day.
- Ration. Shows the ration fed to the pen. If a pen was fed multiple rations in a day, the report will include a line for each ration.
- Target (As Fed). When Fusion is used to deliver a load of feed, there is a place to set the target delivery for each pen. This column simply sums this value for each delivery, so it will only be as representative for the entire day as these values are accurate.
- Actual (As Fed). Shows the total feed delivered to the pen on an as fed basis.
- Target (Dry Matter). The same rule applies here as for the Target (As Fed) column. The only difference is that this is the dry matter value.
- Actual (Dry Matter). Shows the total feed delivered to the pen on a dry matter basis.
You can open this window by going to .